Create A Android App To Browse A Website Directly

Good news friends I have created an application to browse this blog easily.It is a small and simple apk file.

Download the apk now.

Name : Wifiandwireless

Size : 50.0 kb (only)

Link :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KUGwZYUYAvSzVYVE5fSFdIMmc/view?usp=drivesdk.

Screenshots :



Wifiandwireless. apk


This screenshots may differ from actual app as I will change the blog template.

You will find it very easy to browse my blog through this app try it!

Hope you like so!
Thank You!

I can also crate app like this for your website too.
Comment if you want to create an app like this.
The app will work as a free browser for your website.

Comments

parvina said…
I am really greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing an app luki patcher which is you might be interested to look on it.
parvina said…
Your article is very helpful. Every day your blog inspire me a lot and helped to develop something new like I have developed a new app : lucky patcher android app this is great and enjoyable. Thanks for the awesome posts, please keep updated regularly.